Thursday, October 18, 2007

Madelyn's address, Hawaii, etc.

This looks like a yea from Madelyn. Sonia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe DOlive
Date: Oct 18, 2007 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: Sonia here
To: Sonia Hausmann < simplegreen.utah@gmail.com>


Hawaii-WOW!! it's sure something to think about. I live in Fort Worth, so I'm close to DFW, the Atlanta of the Southwest. April in Houston would be great--only about 5 hours away! Thanks for forwarding my email about the blog to Maureen. Stay in touch, Madelyn


Dear Core Group, as I send out these blogs, you can gather up e-addresses and let me know who else is missing/interested in getting blogged.
Send me anything you want to post to the group: pics, recipes, list of great books/movies, articles, WHATEVER, and I'll try to keep up.
It was my extreme pleasure to have you all visit me here in NC. We are excellent, competent women comfortable in our genuine skins. Cheers!! Maureen

No comments: