Friday, December 14, 2007

Celia's address

Celia Green Carroll
2311 30th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405

Ladies, I saw today on my school computer your searches for addresses of various Galgals. Forgive my not posting all addresses before now! We've been busy killing the PUD (Planned Urban Development) that's been in the air for the past 18 months. I think we have the upper hand!!! Along with many others, I spoke at last Tuesday's Town Council meeting, where, finally, the final vote was not enough to sustain a zoning change. AND our newly-elected councilwoman finally got installed. NOW we'll see what's cooking!
I get son Gray, flying in from IL thru Detroit late Sunday, hoping for decent flying weather! He'll be here a full two weeks this time--yay! much yard work I'll get out of him. And the neat thing is that he likes it!

No comments: